- The services we provided to our clients-
- Monocouche rendering with ashlar details.
- External wall insulation (E.W.I) systems.
- Traditional sand and cement renders.
- Internal plastering and drylining.
- Synthetic render systems.
- Textured coatings.
Through coloured Render | External wall insulation
Research has shown that 35% of a buildings energy can be lost through the external wall, even more if the wall is weathered or cracked, a fact that most people never consider. An Insulated render system (EWI) will cover your building with a waterproof barrier, one that will give you all year-round protection keeping that precious energy inside and due to it being a through colour product will require no maintenance.
- Lower utility bills.
- Warm the building rapidly.
- Keep that warmth from escaping.
- Eradicate damp and condensation.
- Increase the value.
- Reduce external noise.
- Give your building an attractive look that will never need painting.
- Warranted for up to 12 years
- Drastically reduce the environmental impact.
- Insulated Render – the System.
We are proud to be able to offer 40 different Monocouche colour renders.
A typical insulated render system includes the attachment of insulation boards to the existing substrate using mechanical fixings (sometimes accompanied by adhesive) this is followed by a flexible and fully breathable basecoat which has reinforcing mesh trowelled into the entire surface (to prevent cracking) the fitting of plastic rust-free beading followed by a final maintenance free finish coat (colour and finish of your choice).
The design and installation of an insulated render system is a specialist job, although the construction techniques remain the same the systems differ through their use of components such as the thickness and type of insulation and the render finishes available. We will of course talk about your requirements in depth and as we deal with the five leading suppliers of insulated render you can be sure that we will recommend the very best system for your building and your budget reducing that all important U value (energy loss) and helping the environment by reducing the carbon footprint. With a massive range of colours and textures available we will ensure that your building has a zero-maintenance treatment that will last look amazing and keep that precious energy inside.